Amazon

miercuri, 4 octombrie 2017

I have learned that in life I have to wait for reward only from God.

I have learned that in life I have to wait for reward only from God. Not from people. That's because people forget the good done. With a few small exceptions. I have already experienced many disappointments in this respect. Cases of people, and from Chisinau, for whom I struggled to get better. Not only did they not thank me, they turned my back on me and they also spoke words of reproach. Many people have arrived where they came through me. The problem is they have forgotten where they left and who helped them. The better I know people, the more animals they love. But it is a Romanian proverb that says the wheel is round. I invite them to enjoy being up and thank God for showing their true hideous face.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu