Amazon

duminică, 1 octombrie 2017

A success of the Catalan

A success of the Catalan referendum would mean the possibility of repeating the scenario in Transylvania. For a year I still say that Russia is playing stronger in Romania. I was the first to say that the PSD will win the election. How did I know? I looked at the elections around Romania. Including Dodon's choice. No one believed me. No one ever believed me then. I told you before, and I told you how you can see Russia's opinion-makers. Patriarch Cyril comes next. Now is the change of the President of Romania. The truth behind the suspension attempt is that only foreign policy no longer controls them. They need a foreign policy for Moscow. A victory in Catalonia will give hope to some of Transylvania. Do not be surprised if they will also be Romanians.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu