Amazon

miercuri, 16 august 2017

I am a great old man.

I am a great old man. Why ? A bookstore opened in town a few days ago. They call it a bookstore. I would just tell him the store. I went in and see what they got. Just school supplies. No books or CDs. I went to a supermarket in Săcele. There, on a shelf, there were some books. Great wonder! People did not even look at books. Next to me were some school-age children with their mother. I, like a fool of what I am, I was browsing a few books. Children were praying for their mother to buy them, I do not know what computer helmets. That's to hear better when playing a game. So I came to the sad conclusion that the Romanian is no longer reading. The Romanian has become a species that believes everything is told on television or on the internet. The brain has become a luxury item for us. We keep it like a bibel. How did we  keep the bibles during Ceausescu's time. It is talked about the opening of a Russian television in Romania. I am afraid that Russian propaganda will have a fulminating success in Romania.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu