Amazon

marți, 24 noiembrie 2015

Who will be the technocrat in Chisinau?

Chisinau talks about choosing a technocrat premier. Marian Lupu today said it was inspired by "neighboring country". It's like dying if spell Romania. I grab any disease. I proceeded sores on the body? Neighboring country is Ukraine, Mr. Lupu. The question is who will be their technocrat. Rumors name "technocrat Vladimir Plahotniuc. That is the most corrupt man in the whole Republic of Moldova. The biggest oligarch in Moldova. It's like putting the wolf (I do not mean only Marian Lupu) guard the sheep. I think the European Union, NATO, the IMF, do not know who is Plahotniuc? We sadly mistaken! Nobody will talk to you. Maybe just Russia. I do not want to believe that just as purpose.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu